The Osun State government through the Ministry of Education supervisory team; Olubewo has sealed 23 schools across the state.
See full list below……
Iwo Local Government
1. MUSLIM COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL OBATEDO, IWO.
OFFENSE: UNABLE TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF APPROVAL.
2. HERITAGE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, KUTI AREA, IWO.
OFFENCE: OPERATING WITHOUT APPROVAL.
3. HABEBULAHI SCHOOLS, KUTI AREA IWO.
OFFENCE: COHABITATION, YET TO UPGRADE FROM NURSERY TO PRIMARY.
4.DIVINE SUCCESS ACADEMY, HOSPIÞAL ROAD, IWO.
OFFENCE: RUNNING CRECHE , NURSERY, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL WITHOUT APPROVAL.
5. EJIRE COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL, ASALU, OFF HOSPITAL ROAD, IWO.
OFFENCE: RUNNING SECONDARY SCHOOL WITHOUT APPROVAL.
6. OMOLARA NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, TESTING GROUND AREA, IWO, WAS SEALED FOR NOT OBTAINING APPROVAL TO RUN CRECHE, NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL.
7. Delight Nursery and Primary school was sealed up for digging well in front of the school without cover and for no Nursery and upgrading approval.
8. Brilliant college Ilesa, Best Brain N/P school Ilesa, Royal N/ P school. Were sealed for co-habitibing, unhygienic environment,no approval and lack of qualify personal.
9.Gift and Grace Ede North sealed for illegal operation and resistance against inspection which attracted Civil Defense intervention for compliance in Ede North.
10. Fola International School, Owode Ede also sealed for operating without approval.
10.All-saint N/P Sch Iregun sealed
Ayedaade Local government
11. God mercy N/S Gbongan.
12.Calpphate College Oke Ola Gbongan
13.Sacholar ville N/p school, behind Rinsayo filling station.off West bypass.in Egbedore L.G was sealed for operating without Nursery approval, insufficient and non qualified teachers
14. Al Hikmah Nursery/Primary School Ido osun.Was re-seald . The school owner removed the former seal, operating without approval, classrooms not conducive to teaching and learning, no toilet,no water,no fence.
15. Catch them Young Secondary School,Ido Osun in Egbedore L.G was resealed. The School ownee removed the seal and did not report at the Ministry of Education. He is Operating Secondary School without approval.
Also, Classrooms are not conducive for teaching and Learning, no qualified teachers, no good toilet, no school records.
16. Olaoluwa International School, Agunbelewo in Egbedore L.G was sealed for operating Nursery/Primary School and Secondary school without Approval,No good toilet, llegal structure and no qualified Teachers
17.Ireoluwa Nursery/Primary school, Church Street Dada Estate,in Egbedore L.G was sealed for operating Nursery and Primary without approval, Cohabiting unapproved secondary school with Nur/Pry, Classes were not well arranged and the school exist in a residential apartment.
18. Favour of God secondary school, Okinni in Egbedore Local Government was sealed up for not having an approval to operate.
19 . ‘A ONE STAR IFE ODAN in Ejigbo Local Government.Ede Zone. The School was sealed for not having an approval to operate, no facilities for the students, substandard building and does not have qualified teachers.
20. Victorious Children school in Ejigbo sealed for non approval
21. Najeemdeen Model Schools in EJIGBO sealed for non approval and relocation because of the grave in front of the school
22.HEPHZIBAH KIDDIES in Ejigbo has been sealed for operating unapproved secondary school and for exposing students to danger in an unhealthy environment
23.Arrabany Nursery and Primary School in Ejigbo sealed for non approval.