Lester b Pearson scholarship was established to assist outstanding international students with demonstrated financial needs study at the University of Toronto which is one of the best universities in the world.
Today we will take a look at:
• Eligibility requirements for the Lester b Pearson international scholarship.
•Documents required for the Lester b •Pearson scholar program.
Coverage & Benefits of the Lester b •Pearson scholar program.
•How to apply for the Lester b Pearson scholar program.
Eligibility requirements for the Lester b Pearson scholarship
1) You must be an international students (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
- If you are an international student who is currently studying at a Canadian high school, you are eligible to apply for this program.
2) You must be nominated by your college or high school.
3) You must apply to study at the University of Toronto.
4) You must be a first-entry graduate.
5) You must be in your final year of high school.
Documents required for the Lester b Pearson scholar program
1) Your most recent transcripts
2) Letter of motivation
3) Statement of purpose
4) An essay
5) A copy of your passport
6) Letters of recommendation
7) English proficiency certificate
Coverage & Benefits of the Lester b Pearson scholar program
1) The Lester b Pearson scholar program covers you tuition fees for 4 years.
2) The program gives book allowance.
3) The program fully covers all incidental costs.
4) The program covers your accommodation.
5) The program covers your to and from airfare ticket.
How to apply for the Lester b Pearson international scholarship
Step 1: You must apply for an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto.
Step 2: You must receive a nomination from your high school.
Step 3: After your high school has nominated you, you can now proceed to complete the online Lester b Pearson scholarship application.
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2023 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is 30 November 2022. The student admissions deadline is 14 December 2022 (you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2022). The scholarship application deadline is 16 January 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about